Friday 29 September 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
I'm No Angel, directed by Wesley Ruggles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1933!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1933 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- John Ong: American executive and CEO of B.F.
- Samora Machel: Mozambican commander and politician 1st President of Mozambique (d. 1986).
- Little King, Cartoon Character, by Von Beuren, debut
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 September 1933 and get them!