Tuesday 12 September 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Berkeley Square, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1933!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1933 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Tom Pierson: American astrologer and right hand for many years to Carroll Righter in his Hollywood school and home.
- Jewel Akens: American singer and record producer.
- Milton Campbell: Plainfield sports Champions.
- Stafford Heginbotham: Toymaker / Football Club Chairman.
- Tatiana Doronina: Russian actress.
- Wally Armendarez: American musician, saxophonist.
- Alejandro Lerroux forms new Spanish government
- Dutch parliament accepts ban on uniforms
- Leo Szilard, waiting for a red light on Southampton Row in Bloomsbury, conceives the idea of the nuclear chain reaction.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?