Sunday 30 June 1940
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
All This, and Heaven Too, directed by Anatole Litvak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1940.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1940!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1940 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Simon Byl: Belgian historian (hellenist), specialising in biological and medical history of ancient Greece.
- Mark Spoelstra: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2007).
- Brenda Starr cartoon strip, by Dale Messick, 1st appears
- 58 U-boats (284,000 ton) sunk this month
- US Fish & Wildlife Service forms
- US Fish and Wildlife Service is established.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?