Monday 30 June 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Sergeant York, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1941 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Larry Hall: Rocker (Tape Heads).
- Micki Grant: Composer.
- Mike Leander Farr: Record producer.
- Cyril Atanassoff: French ballet dancer.
- Otto Sander: German film, theatre, and voice actor, whose best-known film roles include the angel Cassiel in "Wings of Desire" (1987) and its sequel "Faraway, So Close!" (1993) by Wim Wenders, and a shell-shocked U-boat commander, Kapitänleutnant Philipp Thomsen, in Wolfgang Petersen's "Das Boot" (1981).
- Carol Garlick: American pro astrologer, active in local and national astrology groups.
- Peter Pollock: South African cricketer and author
- 61 U-boats (310,000 ton) sunk this month
- Pro-Nazi group declares Ukraine independence
- World War II: Operation Barbarossa : Germany captures Lviv, Ukraine.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?