Wednesday 20 June 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Lonesome, directed by Paul Fejos, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1928 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Robert Satanowski: Composer.
- Jean-Marie Le-Pen: in France; leader of National Front party.
- Gino Bramieri: Italian actor, singer and comedian, an eclectic performer in vaudeville and a showman.
- Martin Landau: American actor in over 500 TV episodes and also a familiar figure in movies.
- Jean-Marie Le Pen: French politician, candidate of the Far Right National Front in 2002.
- David Mitchell: British politician and Member of Parliament, returned by General Election 6/11/1987. Mitchell has been knighted.
- Marie Le Pen Jean: La Trinite sur Mer Politician
- Eric Dolphy: American saxophonist flute player and composer (d. 1964)
- Asrat Woldeyes: Ethiopian surgeon and educator (d. 1999)
- Puniša Račić shoots 3 opposition representatives in the Yugoslavian Parliament, and injures 3 others.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?