Wednesday 20 June 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Satanowski and Jean-Marie Le-Pen.
Lonesome, directed by Paul Fejos, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1928 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Robert Satanowski: Composer.
- Jean-Marie Le-Pen: in France; leader of National Front party.
- Gino Bramieri: Italian actor, singer and comedian, an eclectic performer in vaudeville and a showman.
- Martin Landau: American actor in over 500 TV episodes and also a familiar figure in movies.
- Jean-Marie Le Pen: French politician, candidate of the Far Right National Front in 2002.
- David Mitchell: British politician and Member of Parliament, returned by General Election 6/11/1987. Mitchell has been knighted.
- Marie Le Pen Jean: La Trinite sur Mer Politician
- Eric Dolphy: American saxophonist flute player and composer (d. 1964)
- Asrat Woldeyes: Ethiopian surgeon and educator (d. 1999)
- Puniša Račić shoots 3 opposition representatives in the Yugoslavian Parliament, and injures 3 others.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?