Thursday 31 January 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1907 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Ajaan Lee: Thai religious teacher, one of the foremost teachers in the Thai forest ascetic tradition of meditation.
- Timothy Eaton: Canadian department store founder (Born 1834).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Streets of New York - Billy Murray
- In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise - Frank Stanley
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bob Roberts
- A Flower from Home, Sweet Home - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House - Steve Porter & Billy Murray
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?