Wednesday 23 January 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1907 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Jaubert) Andrex (Andre: France Actor.
- Wolfgan Hessler: France Actor.
- Andrex : French actor and singer, he died July 10, 1989.
- Dan Duryea: White Plains, New York -- Actor (Pride of the Yankees).
- Hideki Yukawa: Japanese physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1981).
- Hediki Yukawa Japan: physicist (Nobel Prize 1949).
- Wolfgang Hessler: German actor, director and radio host, who died on 17 August 1991 in Hamburg.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bert Williams
- I'm Sorry - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?