Wednesday August 01, 1900
US date format: 8/1/1900, UK date format: 1/8/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 1, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Otto Nothling .
The Last Days of Pompeii, directed by Ernest B. Schoedsack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 01, 1900?
- Orthodox Christianity - Procession of the Cross
- Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago - Emancipation Day
- St. Pellegrini/Peregrinus
- Angola - Armed Forces Day
- See more
- Otto Nothling: Former Australian cricketer and rugby...
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 01, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - Ma Tiger Lily