Monday 6 August 1900US date format: 8/6/1900, UK date format: 6/8/1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 6, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cecil Green .
The Last Days of Pompeii, directed by Ernest B. Schoedsack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 August 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 August 1900!
Which were the important events of 6 August 1900 ?
- Jamaica - Independence Day
- Roman Catholicism - several feasts, including those of at least 3 saints: Feast of the Transfiguration of Christ
- St. Joachim (father of St. Mary, according to Catholic tradition)
- St. Juatus
- St. Pastor
- Bolivia - Independence Day
- United Arab Emirates - H.H. Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan's Accession Day
- Japan - Toro Nagashi (Hiroshima) - Floating lantern ceremony to honor those killed by the U.S. atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
- St. Xystus/Sixtus
- Cecil Green: English-American geophysicist and...
- Wilhelm Liebknecht: German journalist and politician (d....