Saturday August 04, 1900
US date format: 8/4/1900, UK date format: 4/8/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 4, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon and Arturo Umberto.
The Last Days of Pompeii, directed by Ernest B. Schoedsack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 04, 1900?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- See more
- Isaac Levitan: Russian painter and illustrator (d....
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 04, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - Ma Tiger Lily