Sunday August 05, 1900
US date format: 8/5/1900, UK date format: 5/8/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 5, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Bodi Rapp [Johanna PAC Goetmakers] .
The Last Days of Pompeii, directed by Ernest B. Schoedsack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 05, 1900?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- See more
- Bodi Rapp [Johanna PAC Goetmakers]: Dutch mezzo-soprano / teacher.
- James Augustine Healy black Roman Catholic bishop: dies at age 80.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 05, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - Ma Tiger Lily