Monday 2 June 1902
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 2, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1902 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 June
- 2nd statewide initiative and referendum law adopted, in Oregon
- The Anthracite Coal Strike begins in the United States.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Carolina Lady - Harry Macdonough
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Haydn Quartet