Monday June 02, 1902
US date format: 6/2/1902, UK date format: 2/6/1902
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 2, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 02, 1902?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- The Anthracite Coal Strike begins in the United States.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 02, 1902?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - In the Sweet Bye and Bye
- Harry Macdonough - My Carolina Lady