Monday 2 June 1941US date format: 6/2/1941, UK date format: 2/6/1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 2, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charlie Watts and Stacy Keach.
Underground, directed by Vincent Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1941 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Charlie Watts: Drummer.
- Stacy Keach: American actor noted for a number of TV...
- David Sumberg: British politician, a Member of...
- Alain Cayzac: French advertising agent who was the...
- Ünal Aysal: Turkish businessman.
- William Guest: American singer-songwriter and producer...
- Toyo Ito: Architect.
- Lou Nanne: Canadian-American ice hockey player and...
- Jeff Winkless: American voice actor producer and...
- Susan Hart: American actress and producer.
- Oda Mayumi: Tokyo, Japan -- Resident artist (Green...
- William Guest in Atlanta: Georgia, USA; singer (Gladys Knight...
- Stacy Keach in Savannah: Georgia, USA; actor (Mickey Spillane's...
- Lou Gehrig: 1st baseman (New York Yankee), dies at...
- World War II: German paratoopers murder Greek civilians in the village of Kondomari.