Monday March 02, 2020
US date format: 3/2/2020, UK date format: 2/3/2020
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 2, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Breeders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 02 across the years.
Which were the important events of March 02, 2020?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Apple Agrees to Pay Some iPhone Owners $25 Each' b'A settlement for as much as $500 million would resolve a lawsuit accusing Apple of slowing old iPhones as it released new ones.' [..]
- b'Barclays Urged to Remove C.E.O. From Board Over Epstein Ties' b'The investment firm Sherborne Investors said James E. Staley\xe2\x80\x99s previous relationship with the financier disqualified him as a director of the British bank.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 02, 2020