Monday March 30, 2020
US date format: 3/30/2020, UK date format: 30/3/2020
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 30, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 30 across the years.
Which were the important events of March 30, 2020?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Can Japan\xe2\x80\x99s Economy Get Any Worse? It May Soon Find Out' b'As the coronavirus has prolonged a deep slump in Japan, one ray of hope has come from its avoidance of a crippling lockdown. But it\xe2\x80\x99s unclear whether that can last.' [..]
- b'Facebook Aims $100 Million at Media Hit by the Coronavirus' b'With grants and marketing spending, the social media giant hopes to support outlets doing essential local reporting but struggling with a drop in advertising.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 30, 2020