Monday March 30, 2020
US date format: 3/30/2020, UK date format: 30/3/2020
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see zodiac on March 30, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 30, 2020?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Can Japan\xe2\x80\x99s Economy Get Any Worse? It May Soon Find Out' b'As the coronavirus has prolonged a deep slump in Japan, one ray of hope has come from its avoidance of a crippling lockdown. But it\xe2\x80\x99s unclear whether that can last.' [..]
- b'Facebook Aims $100 Million at Media Hit by the Coronavirus' b'With grants and marketing spending, the social media giant hopes to support outlets doing essential local reporting but struggling with a drop in advertising.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 30th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 30, 2020?
On March 30, 2020 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is March 30, 2020?
On March 30, 2020 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on March 30, 2020?
On March 30, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 30, 2020?
On March 30, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on March 30, 2020?
On March 30, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.