Sunday March 22, 2020
US date format: 3/22/2020, UK date format: 22/3/2020
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 22, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 22 across the years.
Which were the important events of March 22, 2020?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'A Boom Time for the Bean Industry' b'\xe2\x80\x9cIt\xe2\x80\x99s just shocking,\xe2\x80\x9d one bean supplier said. \xe2\x80\x9cI used to be the loneliest man at the farmer\xe2\x80\x99s market.\xe2\x80\x9d' [..]
- b'Fed Could Bolster Groups of Businesses and Localities With Funds in G.O.P. Bill' b'Republican senators want to create $425 billion in funding to back Fed emergency lending.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 22, 2020