Sunday March 01, 2020
US date format: 3/1/2020, UK date format: 1/3/2020
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 1, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
while Dark Towers by David Enrich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breeders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 01 across the years.
Which were the important events of March 01, 2020?
- Saint Eudoxia
- Self Injury Awareness Day
- Historically, March 1st was considered to be the beginning of the Roman 'work year' as January (the official first month) and February were unfit for warfare. The numerical Latin names of some months reflect this. (September = Seventh, October = Eighth, November = Ninth, December = Tenth). (see New Year).
- Korea - Independence Movement Day (Samiljeol; ???).
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Coronavirus and the Workplace: What if the Boss Says to Stay Home?' b'Businesses are grappling with how to deal with a potential outbreak. Here\xe2\x80\x99s what they\xe2\x80\x99re doing, and how it could affect their workers.' [..]
- b'Intel\xe2\x80\x99s Culture Needed Fixing. Its C.E.O. Is Shaking Things Up.' b'Robert Swan, who leads the world\xe2\x80\x99s biggest chipmaker, is pushing his 110,000 employees to confront internal problems more openly.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 01, 2020