Wednesday March 18, 2020
US date format: 3/18/2020, UK date format: 18/3/2020
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 18, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 18, 2020?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Do Recessions Always Follow Major Stock Market Downturns? Usually' b'Since World War II, there have been 12 bear markets and 12 recessions, but not every bear market has preceded a downturn in the economy.' [..]
- b'Jeffrey Epstein\xe2\x80\x99s Ex, Ghislaine Maxwell, Sues His Estate for Legal Fees' b'Ms. Maxwell, who was once Mr. Epstein\xe2\x80\x99s girlfriend, said he had promised to pay her legal fees for claims brought against her by his accusers.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 18th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 18, 2020?
On March 18, 2020 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is March 18, 2020?
On March 18, 2020 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on March 18, 2020?
On March 18, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 18, 2020?
On March 18, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on March 18, 2020?
On March 18, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.