Monday 3 March 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret AR Bonds and Roger Caillois.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Amateur Gentleman by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1913 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Margaret AR Bonds: US pianist / composer / arranger.
- Roger Caillois: French essayist and author of sociological works who was a member of the French Academy, 1971.
- Margaret Bonds: American pianist and composer (d. 1972).
- Harold Stone: American actor (d. 2005).
- Ida B Wells-Barnett demonstrates for female suffrage in Washington DC.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Little Girl at Home - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?