Sunday 3 January 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anatoli Petrovich Kuklin and Coo Coo Marlin.
Forbidden, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching William Searle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1932!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1932 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Anatoli Petrovich Kuklin: Russia -- Cosmonaut.
- Coo Coo Marlin: American race car driver (d. 2005).
- Mara Corday in Santa Monica: California, USA; actress (Foxfire, Black Scorpion).
- Tongolele: American-born Mexican dancer.
- Dabney Coleman: American 6 ft.
- Robert Hughes: Scottish politician, a Member of Parliament, Labour representative of the Aberdeen East district returned at General Election 6/11/1987.
- Neil Levang: American pro musician, guitar player and member of the Lawrence Welk show.
- James McHugh: American ecclesiastic, the Most Reverend McHugh, coadjutor Bishop of the Diocese of Rockville Centre. He was ordained a Roman Catholic priest on 5/25/1957 after completing his theological studies at Immaculate Conception Seminary in New Jersey. He did graduate studies at Fordham University, 1963-65 and Catholic University of America, 1965-67. He completed his doctorate in Rome, 1978-81.
- Jean-Fran?ois Dermenghem: Montpellier physician
- Eeles Landström: Finnish pole vaulter and politician
- Martial law is declared in Honduras to stop revolt by banana workers fired by United Fruit.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 January 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?