Monday 4 January 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carlos Saura and Richard Giles Douglas.
Forbidden, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Magnolia Street by Louis Golding was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Television Magic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the important events of 4 January 1932 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Carlos Saura: Spanish director and screenwriter.
- Richard Giles Douglas
- Jorge Russek: Mexican actor (d. 1998).
- Richard Douglas: Scottish politician, a Scottish National Party Member of Parliament returned at General Election 6/11/1987.
- Clint Hill: American secret service agent and author.
- Roman Personov: Russian physicist and academic (d. 2002).
- Richard Stahl: American actor (d. 2006).
- Richard Stahl in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (Howard - It's a Living).
- Bradman scores 167 for Australia vs. South Africa at the MCG
- State of siege proclaimed in Honduras.
- British East Indies' Viceroy Willingdon arrests Gandhi and Nehru.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?