Sunday 24 January 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Werner Steger and Suzanne Gabriello.
Taxi!, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Fountain by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Television Magic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1932!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1932 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Werner Steger: Composer.
- Suzanne Gabriello: French singer and actress, one of Jacques Brel's partners, for whom he wrote "Ne Me Quitte Pas".
- Alfred Yarrow: English shipbuilder (Born 1842).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?