Wednesday 6 January 1932, Epiphany
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sacha Distel and Stuart A Rice.
Forbidden, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Fountain by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Television Magic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1932!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1932 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?