Friday 1 January 1932, NewYear’s Day
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 1, 1932). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jackie Parker and Arnfried G D P.
Emma, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching Grace Voss.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 January 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1932!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1932 ?
- Jackie Parker: American football player who became an All-American in college football and an outstanding professional football player in the Canadian Football League at the running back, quarterback, defensive back, and kicker positions.
- Arnfried G D P: Dutch manufacturer (breadcrumbs) / drugs dealer.
- Giuseppe Patane: Italian opera conductor (d. 1989).
- Richard Boucher: French soccer/football player and coach.
- Bob Shaw: Writer.
- Leman Çıdamlı: Turkish actress (d. 2012).
- Giuseppe Patanè: Italian conductor (d. 1989).
- Alessandro Fantivi: Italy sport Champion.
- C P Scott: British journalist, publisher and politician (Born 1846).
- Jacob Cocey Sr chosen as Mayor of Massillon Ohio
- The United States Post Office Department issues a set of 12 stamps commemorating the 200th anniversary of George Washington's birth.