Saturday 23 January 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bud Shuster American politician (Representative-Republican-Pennsylvania and Don Berry.
Taxi!, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching William Searle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1932!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1932 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Bud Shuster American politician (Representative-Republican-Pennsylvania: 1973-).
- Don Berry: American artist and author best known for his historical novels about early settlers in the Oregon Country.
- James Rado: American composer, writer & co-writer of musicals, including "Hair" (with Gerome Ragni).
- George Allen: US football coach (Los Angeles Rams, Washington Redskins), dies.
- Larri Thomas: American actress and dancer (d. 2013).
- El Salvador army kills 4,000 protesting farmers.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 January 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?