Saturday 21 June 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gregory David Roberts and Jean-Michel Aubevert.
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Sea Around Us by Rachel Carson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching I've Got a Secret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 21 June 1952 ?
- Gregory David Roberts
- Jean-Michel Aubevert
- Sergio Bustric: Italian actor who is sometimes credited as Sergio Bini Bustric.
- Judith Bingham: English singer-songwriter.
- Jeremy Coney: New Zealand-English cricketer and sportscaster.
- Patrick Dunleavy: English political scientist and academic.
- Kōichi Mashimo: Japanese director and screenwriter.
- Koichi Mashimo: Japanese anime director.
- Wilfrid R ''Wop'' May: Canadian aviation pioneer (Born 1896).
- The Philippine School of Commerce, through a republic act, is converted to Philippine College of Commerce, later to be the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?