Friday 6 June 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yukihiro Yakahashi and Jean Hamel.
Pat and Mike, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching China Smith.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1952 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Yukihiro Yakahashi: Rocker (Yellow Magic Orchestra).
- Jean Hamel: Canadian hockey player.
- Didier Migaud: French politician, a member of the National Assembly of France.
- Harvey Fierstein: American actor and playwright.
- Yukihiro Takahashi: Japanese drummer producer and actor (Yellow Magic Orchestra Sadistic Mika Band and Sketch Show).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 June 1952
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somewhere Along The Way - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?