Friday 6 June 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Didier Migaud and Yukihiro Takahashi.
Pat and Mike, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching China Smith.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 June 1952 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Didier Migaud: French politician, a member of the National Assembly of France.
- Yukihiro Takahashi: Japanese drummer producer and actor (Yellow Magic Orchestra Sadistic Mika Band and Sketch Show).
- Harvey Fierstein: American actor and playwright.
- Kirsten Rausing
- Yukihiro Yakahashi: Rocker (Yellow Magic Orchestra).
- Jean Hamel: Canadian hockey player.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somewhere Along The Way - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?