Thursday 5 February 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Catton and Fritz Rieflin.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1920 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Jack Catton: American military, a General in the Air Force, he entered the Army Air Corps in 1940, earning his commission as second lieutenant in February 1941.
- Fritz Rieflin: Germany Military man.
- Andr? Thoulouze: P?zenas Military man.
- Frank Muir: English actor and playwright (d. 1998).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Let the Rest of the World Go By - Elizabeth Spencer & Charles Hart
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra