Thursday 5 February 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Catton and Fritz Rieflin.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Kindred of the Dust by Peter B. Kyne was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1920 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Jack Catton: American military, a General in the Air Force, he entered the Army Air Corps in 1940, earning his commission as second lieutenant in February 1941.
- Fritz Rieflin: Germany Military man.
- Andr? Thoulouze: P?zenas Military man.
- Frank Muir: English actor and playwright (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Me - Al Jolson
- You'd be Surprised - Irving Kaufman
- Invitation to the Waltz - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?