Saturday 3 March 2007US date format: 3/3/2007, UK date format: 3/3/2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 3, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to What Goes Around…Comes Around by Justin Timberlake.
In UK Shine by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Elvis and Anabelle, directed by Will Geiger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Hide by Lisa Gardner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dame Chocolate.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Avencast: Rise of the Mage or Asura.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 2007!
Which were the important events of 3 March 2007 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 March
- Osvaldo Cavandoli: Italian cartoonist, creator of La Linea (Born 1920).
- The eviction of Ungdomshuset by Danish police results in more rioting in Nørrebro, Copenhagen, leading to about 100 arrests during a second night of protests. (BBC)
- United States President Bush declares Coffee County, Alabama, hit by a tornado last Thursday, to be a federal disaster area. (CTV Canada)
- A total lunar eclipse is visible from the Midwestern United States to Southeast Asia from 22:44 to 23:58 GMT. (BBC)
- The Cherokee Nation has voted to exclude the descendants of freed slaves from Cherokee citizenship, reversing a decision of the Cherokee Nation Supreme Court. (BBC)
Sport Games on 3 March 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Ascoli - Roma : 1 - 1
- Livorno - Inter : 1 - 2
- Milan - Chievo : 3 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Charleroi : 3 - 2
- Bergen - Lokeren : 1 - 0
- Beveren - Genk : 0 - 5
- Cercle Brugge - Standard : 0 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Nurnberg : 3 - 2
- Ein Frankfurt - Hannover : 2 - 0
- Hertha - Bayern Munich : 2 - 3
- Leverkusen - Stuttgart : 3 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Sevilla - Barcelona : 2 - 1
- Valencia - Celta : 1 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around…Comes Around
- Ludacris - Runaway Love
- Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
- Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Daughtry - It's Not Over
- Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes
- Beyonce - Irreplaceable
- Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
Top #10 R&B songs
- Robin Thicke - Lost Without U
- You - Lloyd Featuring Lil Wayne
- Runaway Love - Ludacris Featuring Mary J. Blige
- Throw Some D's - Rich Boy Featuring Polow Da Don
- Poppin' - Chris Brown Featuring Jay Biz
- Pretty Ricky - On The Hotline
- Ciara - Promise
- Omarion - Ice Box
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Musiq Soulchild - Buddy
Top #10 Latin songs
- Manda Una Senal - Mana
- Ese - Conjunto Primavera
- Sola - Hector "El Father"
- Shorty Shorty - Xtreme
- Tu Recuerdo - Ricky Martin Featuring La Mari De Chambao Y Tommy Torres
- Pam Pam - Wisin & Yandel
- Bendita Tu Luz - Mana
- Te Lo Agradezco, Pero No - Alejandro Sanz Featuring Shakira
- Tu Amor - Luis Fonsi
- Dime Quien Es - Los Rieleros del Norte
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Worries about the global economy rattled stock markets around the world this week, paring billions from the value of investors’ holdings. [..]
Authorities are investigating stock sales and accounting errors at the New Century Financial Corporation, which specializes in subprime lending. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?