Sunday March 03, 2019
US date format: 3/3/2019, UK date format: 3/3/2019
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 3, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The Village, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Enemy Within.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 03, 2019?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Tornado outbreak of March 3, 2019: At least 23 people are confirmed dead, many are injured, and 10,000 customers are without electricity after several tornadoes strike Lee County in southeast Alabama. (Fox News) (BBC)
- At least 23 people are confirmed dead, many are injured, and 10,000 customers are without electricity after several tornadoes strike Lee County in southeast Alabama. (Fox News) (BBC)
- After heavy snowfall, avalanches close Interstate 70 and three Copper Mountain passes in Summit County, Colorado. (KCNC-TV)
- 2019 Estonian parliamentary election: Jüri Ratas, incumbent Prime Minister of Estonia, and his party gets second place in the election, while opposition leader Kaja Kallas's Estonian Reform Party gets the largest number of votes, and the right-wing Conservative People's Party doubles in seats. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- As Trump and Kim Met, North Korean Hackers Hit Over 100 Targets in U.S. and Ally Nations McAfee researchers watched, in real time, as the North Koreans attacked the networks of companies in the United States and around the globe. [..]
- As Uber Prepares to Go Public, Its Lead Lawyer Races to Clean It Up Tony West, Uber’s chief legal officer and a former Justice Department official, is navigating the ride-hailing giant’s numerous legal issues. [..]
- See all financial news of March 03, 2019