Friday 3 February 1989
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Slobodan Rajkovic and Meng Jia.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to When I'm With You by Sheriff.
In UK Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart by Marc Almond featuring Gene Pitney was in the top 5 hits.
Sex, Lies, and Videotape, directed by Steven Soderbergh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Spy Hook by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Troldspejlet.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fantasy World Dizzy or H.A.T.E.: Hostile All-Terrain Encounter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1989!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1989 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Slobodan Rajkovic: Serbian footballer.
- Meng Jia: Pop Singer.
- Ryne Sanborn: American actor.
- Alex Osipczak: YouTube Star.
- Julio Jones: Football Player.
- Slobodan Rajković: Serbian footballer
- Bill White named NL President; 1st black major-league sports head
- Military coup overthrows Alfredo Stroessner, Dictator of Paraguay
- A military coup overthrows Alfredo Stroessner, dictator of Paraguay since 1954.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #8 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?