Saturday 3 October 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Steve Reich and Françis Deniau.
Libeled Lady, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while Sparkenbroke by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1936!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1936 ?
- Steve Reich: American contemporary avant-garde composer, one of the best-known exponents of minimalism in music.
- Françis Deniau
- Steve Reich in New York City: New York, USA; composer (My Name is).
- Francis Deniau: French ecclesiastic in the Roman Catholic religion.
- John Heisman: American football player and coach (d. 1936).
- Yanks set new attendance record of 64,842 in 3rd game of World Series
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?