Tuesday 20 October 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Larry Mowry and Valeria Fabrizi.
Les Misérables, directed by Raymond Bernard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1936!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1936 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Larry Mowry: San Diego, California -- PGA golfer (1987 Crestar Pepsi Senior).
- Valeria Fabrizi: Italian actress, singer and television personality.
- Bobby Seale: American activist co-founded the Black Panther Party.
- Anne Sullivan: American teacher (Born 1866).
- Carl Hubbell, 26-6, edges out Dizzy Dean, 24-13, for MVP honors in NL
- Spanish government moves to Barcelona
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?