Tuesday 4 April 2006
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Lucky Number Slevin, directed by Paul McGuigan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while Prior Bad Acts by Tami Hoag was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Angry Video Game Nerd.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Buku Sudoku or Danny Phantom: Urban Jungle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 2006!
Which were the important events of 4 April 2006 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 April
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Daniel Powter - Bad Day
- Sean Paul - Temperature
- Ne-Yo - So Sick
- James Blunt - You're Beautiful
- Mary J. Blige - Be Without You
- Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
- Dem Franchize Boyz - Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It
- T-Pain - I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)
- Bubba Sparxxx - Ms. New Booty
- Chris Brown - Yo (Excuse Me Miss)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 April 2006
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Altrincham - York : 0 - 3
- Cambridge - Exeter : 2 - 1
- Canvey Island - Woking : 0 - 2
- Gravesend - Grays : 1 - 3
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Ross County - Dundee : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Forfar - Stirling : 1 - 2
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- East Stirling - Cowdenbeath : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?