Tuesday 11 April 2006
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Scary Movie 4, directed by David Zucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Angry Video Game Nerd.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Curious George or Justice League Heroes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 2006!
Which were the important events of 11 April 2006 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 April
- June Pointer: American singer, a member of the "Pointer Sisters" specializing in jazz and be-pop, moving on to solid rock 'n roll in the latter '70s.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 April 2006
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?