Monday 17 April 2006
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Silent Hill, directed by Christophe Gans, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mad Labs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barrow Hill or Cars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 2006!
Which were the important events of 17 April 2006 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 April
- Scott Brazil: American television producer and director.
- Sami Hammad, a Palestinian suicide bomber, detonates an explosive device in Tel Aviv, killing 11 people and injuring 70.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 17 April 2006
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aachen - Bochum : 0 - 2
Division 2Football (France)
- Lorient - Brest : 5 - 0
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Brighton - Sheffield Weds : 0 - 2
- Burnley - Crystal Palace : 0 - 0
- Coventry - Leicester : 1 - 1
- Crewe - Cardiff : 1 - 1
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Accrington - Scarborough : 1 - 0
- Aldershot - Grays : 0 - 3
- Dag and Red - Canvey Island : 2 - 2
- Forest Green - Exeter : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?