Saturday 22 April 2006
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Over the Hedge, directed by Tim Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while Blink by Malcolm Gladwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mad Labs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blast Factor or Buku Sudoku.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 2006!
Which were the important events of 22 April 2006 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 April
- Alida Valli: Italian actress, internationally known, born in Pola, Italy, in a region now belonging to Croatia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 April 2006
Serie AItalian Football
- Ascoli - Cagliari : 2 - 2
- Fiorentina - Empoli : 2 - 1
- Inter - Reggina : 4 - 0
- Juventus - Lazio : 1 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Beveren - Germinal : 0 - 0
- Charleroi - Waregem : 2 - 0
- Lierse - Mouscron : 2 - 0
- Lokeren - Louvieroise : 3 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Wolfsburg : 0 - 1
- Dortmund - Nurnberg : 2 - 1
- FC Koln - Duisburg : 3 - 1
- Hamburg - Leverkusen : 0 - 2
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Alaves - Ath Madrid : 0 - 1
- Celta - Zaragoza : 4 - 0
- Villarreal - Sociedad : 0 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?