Thursday April 13, 2006
US date format: 4/13/2006, UK date format: 13/4/2006
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see zodiac on April 13, 2006). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Over the Hedge, directed by Tim Johnson, Karey Kirkpatrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Jesus Papers by Michael Baigent was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching High Hopes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing bit Generations or A-VCS-tec Challenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 13, 2006?
- Battle of N'Djamena: The United Front for Democratic Change's attack on the Chadian capital of N'Djamena is repelled by the Chadian army. (Canadian Press) The UN Security Council condemns the rebel attack. (BBC)
- John Howard, Prime Minister of Australia denies being aware of an Australian company giving "kick-backs" to Saddam Hussein during the United Nations' Oil for food programme. (BBC)
American baseball player and coach (d....
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 13, 2006?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Anais - Lo Que Son Las Cosas
- Juanes - Lo Que Me Gusta A Mi
- Wisin & Yandel - Llame Pa' Verte
- Daddy Yankee - Rompe
- Daddy Yankee - Machucando
Sport Games on April 13, 2006
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Cottbus - Hansa Rostock : 2 - 0
- Karlsruhe - Offenbach : 1 - 1
- Siegen - Paderborn : 0 - 2
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $61.17
- Apple AAPL: opens at $66.30
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $27.07
- General Electric GE: opens at $34.25
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $81.18
- 1 USD = 118.53 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.1505 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.2977 CHF
- 1 USD = 8.016 CNY
- 1 EUR = 143.53 JPY
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on April 13, 2006?
On April 13, 2006 the day of the week was Thursday.
What zodiac sign is April 13, 2006?
On April 13, 2006 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on April 13, 2006?
On April 13, 2006 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on April 13, 2006?
On April 13, 2006 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on April 13, 2006?
On April 13, 2006 Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on April 13, 2006?
Famous people died on April 13, 2006 include, Bill Baker.
What was the number one song in April 13, 2006?
The number one song in the week of April 13, 2006 was Bad Day by Daniel Powter in US and Crazy by Gnarls Barkley in UK.
What were the top hits on April 13, 2006?
The top hits on April 13, 2006 were Bad Day by Daniel Powter, Temperature by Sean Paul, You're Beautiful by James Blunt in US and Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, So Sick by Ne-Yo, No Tomorrow by Orson in UK.