Tuesday 18 April 2006
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Suri Cruise and Grier Henchy.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Silent Hill, directed by Christophe Gans, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mad Labs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express or Buku Sudoku.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 2006!
Which were the important events of 18 April 2006 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Suri Cruise: American noted family, first child of actress Katie Holmes by her fiancé actor Tom Cruise.
- Grier Henchy: American child of noted family, second child and second daughter of actress Brooke Shields and screenwriter/producer Chris Henchy (born March 23, 1964 in New York according to child's birth certificate).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 April 2006
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?