Friday 4 December 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rudolf Hausner and Claude Renoir.
The Egyptian Mummy, directed by Lee Beggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1914 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Rudolf Hausner: Austrian painter and sculptor (d. 1995).
- Claude Renoir: French cinematographer (Spy Who Loved Me), dies at 78.
- Walter Johnson accepts money from Federal League Chicago Whales Clark Griffith threatens to take Johnson to court.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from The Girl from Utah - Victor Light Opera Co.
- They Start the Victrola (And Go Dancing Around the Floor) - Billy Murray