Monday 21 December 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ivan Generalic and David Dozier.
Cinderella, directed by James Kirkwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Salamander by Owen Johnson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 21 December 1914 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The High Cost of Loving - Elida Morris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?