Thursday 17 December 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 17, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Antoine Reboulot and O. Winston Link.
The Egyptian Mummy, directed by Lee Beggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 December 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1914 ?
- Antoine Reboulot
- O. Winston Link: Photographer.
- Fernando Alonso: Cuban ballet dancer co-founded the Cuban National Ballet (d. 2013).
- Raymond Fernandez: American convicted murderer (d. 1951).
- Jews are expelled from Tel Aviv by Turkish authorities.
- Great Britain declares Egypt a protectorate.
- Austrian troops beat Russians in Limanova Poland.
- U.S. President Woodrow Wilson signs the Harrison Narcotics Tax Act (initially introduced by Francis Burton Harrison).