Thursday 17 December 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Antoine Reboulot and Fernando Alonso.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to The High Cost of Loving by Elida Morris.
The Bargain, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Star Map on 17 December 1914
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1914 ?
- Antoine Reboulot
- Fernando Alonso: Cuban ballet dancer co-founded the Cuban National Ballet (d. 2013).
- Raymond Fernandez: American convicted murderer (d. 1951).
- Jews are expelled from Tel Aviv by Turkish authorities.
- Great Britain declares Egypt a protectorate.
- Austrian troops beat Russians in Limanova Poland.
- U.S. President Woodrow Wilson signs the Harrison Narcotics Tax Act (initially introduced by Francis Burton Harrison).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?