Sunday 4 January 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jane Wyman and Jean-Pierre Vernant.
The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, directed by Curtis Hanson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1914 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Jane Wyman
- Jean-Pierre Vernant: French historian and anthropologist, specialist in ancient Greece.
- Mohammed Sahir: shah (Afghanistan).
- Fredrik Stabel: Norwegian writer, newspaper illustrator, and humorist.
- Pierre Moraux: Arcis-le-Ponsart EXecutives.
- Herman Franks: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 2009).
- Silas Weir Mitchell US physician/author (Free Quaker): dies at age 84.