Sunday 4 January 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jane Wyman and Jean-Pierre Vernant.
Traffic in Souls, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1914 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Jane Wyman
- Jean-Pierre Vernant: French historian and anthropologist, specialist in ancient Greece.
- Mohammed Sahir: shah (Afghanistan).
- Fredrik Stabel: Norwegian writer, newspaper illustrator, and humorist.
- Pierre Moraux: Arcis-le-Ponsart EXecutives.
- Herman Franks: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 2009).
- Silas Weir Mitchell US physician/author (Free Quaker): dies at age 84.