Monday 28 December 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Bowman and Bidia Dandaron.
Time Lock No. 776, directed by Hal Reid, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1914 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Lee Bowman: American actor and singer, a Republican.
- Bidia Dandaron: Buddhist author and teacher in the USSR (Born 1914).
- Bernard Youens: British actor (Coronation Street), dies at 69.
- Pops Staples: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Staple Singers) (d. 2000).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?