Monday 28 December 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Bowman and Bidia Dandaron.
The Egyptian Mummy, directed by Lee Beggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1914 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Lee Bowman: American actor and singer, a Republican.
- Bidia Dandaron: Buddhist author and teacher in the USSR (Born 1914).
- Bernard Youens: British actor (Coronation Street), dies at 69.
- Pops Staples: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Staple Singers) (d. 2000).