Monday 14 December 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Arditi and Dan Dailey New York City.
The Egyptian Mummy, directed by Lee Beggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 December 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1914 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Dan Dailey New York City: New York, dancer/actor (Governor Drinkwater-Governor and JJ).
- Georges Arditi: French painter, cousin of the writer Elisas Canetti.
- Karl Carstens: German politician.
- Attila Petschauer: Hungarian fencer (d. 1943).
- Nam Phương: Vietnamese wife of Bảo Đại (d. 1963).
- Rosalyn Tureck: American pianist and harpsichord player (d. 2003).
- Giovanni Sgambati composer: dies at age 73.
- Lisandro de la Torre and others found the Democratic Progressive Party (Partido Democrata Progresista, PDP) at the Hotel Savoy, Buenos Aires.