Monday 4 July 1988, US Independence Day
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Angelique Boyer and Jada Stevens.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to The Flame by Cheap Trick.
In UK Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You by Glenn Medeiros was in the top 5 hits.
Midnight Run, directed by Martin Brest, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rough Guide to Europe.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barbarian II: The Dungeon of Drax or Dive Bomber.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1988!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1988 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
Famous Birthdays:04 July
- Adrian Adonis [Keith Franke]: WWF wrestler, killed in auto accident.
- 102nd Wimbledon Mens Tennis: Stefan Edberg beats Becker (46 76 64 62)
- Kansas City releases pitcher Dan Quisenberry, whose 238 saves are the 4th most
- US navy shoots down Iranian civilian jetliner over Gulf, kills 290
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?