Wednesday July 13, 1988US date format: 7/13/1988, UK date format: 13/7/1988
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 13, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Colton Haynes and Tulisa Contostavlos.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to The Flame by Cheap Trick.
In UK Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You by Glenn Medeiros was in the top 5 hits.
Saturday Night Out, directed by Robert Hartford-Davis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Crimson Joy by Robert B. Parker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Brainstorm.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Captain Blood or Hot Chase.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1988
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1988!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1988 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Colton Haynes: TV Actor.
- Tulisa Contostavlos: Rapper.
- Steven R McQueen: American actor.
- Ashley Marie Macdonald
- Stevie Boebi: YouTube Star.
- Steven R. McQueen: Actor.
- Raúl Spank: German high jumper.
- Marcos Gomes: Brazilian-Italian footballer.
- Marcos Paulo: Brazilian footballer.
- He Pingping
- Steven McQueen: Movie Actor.
- 9th Emmy Sports Award presentation
- Red Sox replace manager John McNamara with Joe Morgan
- Sting performs his 1st Rain Forest benefit concert
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1988?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Roses Are Red - The Mac Band Featuring The McCampbell Brothers
- Sade - Paradise
- Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
- Vanessa Williams - The Right Stuff
- New Edition - If It Isn't Love
- Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name
- Gregory Abbott - I'll Prove It To You
- Al B. Sure! - Off On Your Own (Girl)
- James Brown - I'm Real
- Troop - Mamacita
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
- The Twist (Yo, Twist) - The Fat Boys With Chubby Checker
- Push It / Tramp - Salt-N-Pepa
- Bros - I Owe You Nothing
- Sabrina - Boys (Summertime Love)
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?