Sunday 4 May 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 4, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lady Katherine Brandram and Margaret Rogers.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 May 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 4 May 1913 ?
- Star Wars day, "May the 4th be with you" pun on "May the force be with you"
- Republic of China - Literary Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- International Firefighters' Day.
- Saint Ladislaus of Gielnow
- People's Republic of China - Youth Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- Blessed Catherine of Park
- Saint Judas Cyriacus
- Saint Florian
- Saint Godehard
- Saint Monica of Hippo (d. 387)
- Saint Ethelred
- Saint Silvianus
- Saint Titianus
- Saint Willerik
- Saint John Houghton, Saint Robert Lawrence, Saint Augustine Webster, Saint Richard Reynolds, and Saint John Hale; all put to death in 1535.
- Saint Malou
- The Netherlands - Remembrance of the Dead.
- Lady Katherine Brandram: nee Princess of Greece and Denmark (d. 2007).
- Margaret Rogers: American case of Alzheimer's, confirmed by medical report after her death on 3/22/1999, 4:45 PM, Glendale, CA (from death certificate).
- John Broome: American author (d. 1999).
- Katherine: Princess Katherine of Greece and Denmark (d. 2007).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When I Lost You - Manuel Romain
- On the Mississippi - Billy Murray
- When I Waltz with You - Helen Clark