Saturday 10 May 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 10, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include João Villaret and Cornelius Pellenaars.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1913!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1913 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- João Villaret: Portuguese actor whose first movie, although a bit part, was released in 1936.
- Alan Gemmell: Scottish scientist, Professor of Biology at Keele University and a regular member of the panel on the BBC Radio Home Service (later BBC Radio 4) programme Gardeners' Question Time from 1950 for some 30 years.
- Cornelius Pellenaars: Dutch cyclistand Coach.
- Aimé Paquet: St Vincent de Merc Politician.
- Gilberte Rougier: Clermont-Ferrand physician.
- Yanks commit 8 errors and still beat Tigers 10-9 in 10 innings
- 39th Kentucky Derby: Roscoe Goose aboard Donerail wins in 2:04.8.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When the Midnight Choo-Choo Leaves for Alabam' - Victor Military Band
- In the Evening by the Moonlight - Haydn Quartet