Wednesday 14 May 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 14, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 May 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1913!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1913 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 May
- Washingston Senator Walter Johnson ends record scorless streak at 56 innings
- French Hals museum opens in Harleem Netherlands.
- New York Governor William Sulzer approves the charter for the Rockefeller Foundation, which begins operations with a $100 million donation from John D. Rockefeller.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Daddy Has a Sweetheart and Mother is Her Name - Elsie Baker
- When a Maid Comes Knocking at Your Door - Olive Kline
- At the Devil's Ball - Peerless Quartet